Sunday, November 3, 2019

Arts and crafts part two

 So the cardboard cut out I learned a lot, mostly that cardboard is good fro tracing or making flat templates but lacks some of the required structural integrity for the prototype. So I started again using solid foam insulation that I have kicking around.

 Then after I had the framework set up I used cardboard to trace the path of the chair and then transferred that to a MDF table top.
 Next I started making the frame for the small cupboard. Being small, you would assume this would be an easy build....but its one of the more complicated ones. I have to build it in 2-3 pieces that then will be attached together!




















The first step is the lower box. It is a small space but will have a pull out drawer with, like all the other cabinets. rounded corners

Life is good when your listening to good music, with good coffee and doing a fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...