Thursday, December 4, 2014

Waiting for paint to dry...

Or be applied really! Heck at this point I'm stoked about the primer coat! But as we all know paint is the last step. The icing on the cake if you will. All the work goes into the prep work.It's a slow process...I doubt I will see Fillmore home before Christmas, but I am content. I know he is warm and dry, and in good hands. These pics are from late last week. I am awaiting to see pics after he makes a trip into the spray booth for primer. But for now this will have to appease my curious mind.









Normally, as I don't work fridays I try to go for a visit and see what progress has been made.

Last week I decided instead of spending time on Fillmore, I would spend time on my marriage. I thought that might mean a romantic walk in the woods....what it really meant was two person house cleaning....I got vacuuming, sinks and toilets. Who says after two decades of marriage the spark is gone!






The good news this week is I'm not on toilet duty again! The bad news is I have to travel to Edmonton for dental association meetings, so I will miss my opportunity for a Fillmore visit again this week.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...