Monday, February 3, 2020

Cap and wrap

Once the flanges were cut out, I could get a sense of the optics of the set up. Everything looked good! Things are coming together.


What became glaringly obvious is the need to paint. So, using plumbers cement, I glued the flanges onto the caps. Then put a couple coats of primer on, reading the air intake covers for a spray coat.


Although for right project, I really could allow 
myself to sit and watch paint dry....I have other things to do
Reinstalling the cabinet base was job #1

Once that was done I needed to do a little tin bashing and create a little duct from the heater-A/C unit. First was to create a template of the mounting face.
It was a small job....1 3/4" length of the duct to the flange.
In the end I was quite happy with how things turned out.
I think that's a wrap....for now.







BEFORE





AFTER

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...