Monday, June 7, 2010

Hurry up and wait.

Sometimes, despite our best laid plans reality deals us a card from the community chest pile that says "Do not pass go....do not collect $200"

This past weekend, fraught with rain, made working on the bus challenging at best. Maybe I'm a wimp....but even dry under a tarp....I don't feel comfortable welding in those kind of conditions.
So instead, I finished the garden.
Sure MAYBE you could say that I am leaving for Manitoba to golf for a week, and MAYBE I was having slight pangs of guilt, and MAYBE that was part of the impetus for me pushing hard to finish the garden.
But I'm going to stick with the Safety Harold angle and say 'I don't like welding in the rain!'

Here it is, the Fort Knox of gardens.

I figure if a deer jumps in, I can get him for supper before he can jump out!
It will be awhile for the next post. So sit back, relax and thank you for traveling with the Sinclair Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...