Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The nose knows!

I finally had an opportunity to get to the tip of the problem, the need of this job nosed ahead of the rest.........alright I'll stop. Seriously I had the time on Sunday before I took Jeffrey to golf camp to get to the front end. First off the tow ring was removed, it sat slightly above the level of the skin so I'd have to cut a hole for it or remove it.
I removed it.
I figure that I'll place a couple of tow hooks underneath on the frame later.


Next was to use Bristol board to make a paper template


Transfer the shape to the metal

Dry fit....

And Viola!.......a new nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...