Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A family affair

Last weekend was thin on getting work done on Fillmore but rich on fun family time. My nephew Riley was in from Manitoba and we kept busy with paintball,dirt biking and sightseeing.

And yet we still found a little Fillmore time. Nothing says family like greasy knuckles and stinkin' like bus.
After Riley headed back home and the week began again I took the opportunity to do a little repair on the front entry door
There are a few spots of previous repair, that just don't cut the mustard now.









So out with the bad.......................................and in with the new.


One down and a few more to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...