Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Up on the roof top click, click click!


When out on the roof there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
tore open the shutter, and threw up the sash. 
I couldn't help but chuckle, as I madly rush trying to get a bunch of little jobs done. Jobs that I thought "I will have time to do next!" Jobs that I thought " I can file that....it will only take a few minutes" Jobs that I thought ".... Holey @#$....I better get that done!!" I was making noise and scurrying around on Fillmore's roof......and the forecast was for snow in the upcoming days. I'm in a time crunch here....September 19th Fillmore gets shipped away for paint.

First order of business was getting the roof ready for paint.
Rather than having them mask off the moon roof, I decided to remove it to allow them to get a better coverage.
I still needed to trim the interior panels anyway! As it stands its a door to no where
I also wanted to clean and prep the area under the roof vents...





And of course the remnants of the previous owners furnace chimney!
Looking better...still so much more to do....so little time...

1 comment:

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...