Monday, September 29, 2014

Slim pickin's...but for good reason.

Usually when I get this feeling I am anxious because I know I'm forgetting something. You know what I mean....you're walking around the house randomly looking around, hoping that some visual cue will jog your memory about what you are supposed to do. I have been walking around now with the gist of that feeling in my chest for just over a week. Fillmore has flown the coop. A week ago friday I drove Fillmore into PET autobody to start the body prep and primer process. A process it will be, sandblasting, hand stripping, body work, glass removal, you name it it's going to happen. Now at what rate is the question but the process has started.
Adds and sods. I prepared surfaces that would not have seen paint otherwise, roof vents and perf body panels for the rad.
The dash needed to be stripped and prepared for paint. To try and save me from getting the blasted paint dust everywhere I attempted to wall off the rest of the coach with drop cloths....notice I used the term attempted.
As for myself, I was a little more successful protecting my eyes,ears and lungs from the dust.....
I can't wait to be astonished...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...