Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Fillmore Afternoon

While the cat's away the mice bring the bus parts into the house....of course....I mean THAT'S where the COFFEE is!
Michelle took Anna to a dance competition in Lake Louise (man can that kid perform!) Leaving Jeff at school and me to my own devices.
For me, that meant bringing work into the warmth. We have had unseasonably warm weather but it's still a wee bit chilly at 8am
Soon enough I moved outside, as I had a dusty job to perform. The sunroof screen and shade needs to be installed, trimmed first of course about 3/16"

So as soon as I could I moved Fillmore into the sun and began to work on finishing the rear cabinet.

I love the smell of sawdust and wood glue in the morning.















By it was time to pick up the kid from school and take him to Volleyball I had things in place...for now...of course I needed to to all of this so I can take it apart and relocate the AC unit. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...