Monday, October 24, 2016

Trickle Trickle

Things have slowed to a trickle which they often do when there has been a flurry of activity prior to a big event or trip with Fillmore. Having said that there is still some action, which means lights are on and furnace is running.....and batteries are drained. So it's great now that the inverter is installed. It can provide me with 110V as well as trickle charge the battery bank and keep it up to snuff.

The "shore power" connection is a 30Amp service with a locking retention ring on the chord.






















Of course I only have a 15 Amp circuit to plug into right now so I have to use a 'dog bone' to step down to the regular plug.

Before the trip to Manitoba a few weeks ago, we installed the bathroom walls. But like most things, the term installing doesn't mean permanent and we "un-installed " them for more finishing work





















With my trusty helper, we needed to fill nail holes and feather the union between the rounded corner and the wall panel. I haven't quite figured out how/when I am going to spray these again. If I can hit one more above zero day I can do it outside....otherwise I will need to drape an area off in the garage....and that might not go over so well with the locals....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...