Monday, November 7, 2016

Round, Round We Go

The vision of Bill Murray in Groundhog day comes to mind, I feel like I have been here before, and I have. As a matter of fact I have lost count how many coats of paint I have sprayed on these walls. Its decieving really how little paint is actually sprayed when you do paint, so it's not like the walls are 1/4" thicker than they used to be. It's just that I'll lay down a coat, then find some reason why I am unhappy with the finish. I'll sand, fill, sand repaint....repeat.

But this time was different......
This time I was happy. I liked the coverage, I liked the surface. All I had to do was transfer them to a drying rack....



















And then that's when hell broke loose. It was my fault, I was pushing the clock. I had to leave to drive Anna to dance and I was pushing it down to the wire. I transferred the first wall in, no problem. I went to move the second.....and it slipped and hit the first panel on the rack. It got gouged and the paint on both got marred...........uuuuuuuuuhhhhhghghghhgh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...