Sunday, October 16, 2016

Scrambling

Why is it that when we have lots of time to achieve a goal, no matter what we always seem top be rushing to get the final details done in the end. Ignorance?Lazy? Unorganized? Or simply a belief that things will progress faster than they always do. I would venture to say that the final point is simply a justification of the first. None the less, I researched and purchased my inverter many, months ago...perhaps even a year, but I knew that there wasn't much use in installing the inverter before I was ready to put in plugs and such. Although I am at the point of planning the placement of the electrical plugs, family plans created as desire to expedite part of the plan.
Part of the issue was....to install the inverter I need to access the battery bank. To access the battery bank I need to remove the back bench cabinets....to remove the bench cabinets, I need to disconnect the furnace ducting.So likie many times before, to kove forward I must take a step back.
After much ado, the battery bank was unearthed(just for the record....and so I remember the battery bank has 440 amp hours)
Now that the batteries are accessed, I needed to make cables. From the batteries to the in line fuse(jeff is installing). From the fuse to the inverter.














Then from the inverter to the sub panel.

Once the panel was installed I could run plugs.....or specifically one plug....for now.

Once the plug was ready....we needed the bathroom walls. No, not because the bathroom was being installed for this trip, but we needed somewhere  to install the......

TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...