Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Journey, always the journey

The most common question? What is your timeline? or when will you be done?
I can't say I blame people for asking, but they are often puzzled or disappointed in my response which is..."It'll never really be done" It's not getting to the finish line but rather enjoying the journey along the way, and that is exactly what we did last week. I picked up my brother at the airport, and we immediately started heading east to go golfing


The interior has come a long way but it's far from being "done"
But it is "done" enough to make coffee on the road. Although I forgot to bring cream and sugar as I drink it black, and my co-pilot coffee princess couldn't get it past his lips.
But he still managed to take his time behind the wheel so that we made it to the first golf course in plenty of time.

A quick overnight in Deloraine...
And then off to the lake for the really important stuff...
On the way home my buddy Rob joined me for the trip, and he too took a turn behind the wheel as we drove off into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...