Monday, July 3, 2017

All the worlds a stage...

 Work continues, but we are definitely on the summer schedule. Anna is a week away from flying the coop and heading overseas for a month. Jeff is working his first summer job to help cover car costs. Michelle is WAY less stressed as her work schedule is in summer mode. And I continue to chug along, at work and at play. Now that the new shelter is up, it is time to build a work space within the structure. We have been working on the base.

 Needing 14" 2x8 s is a wee challenge with my itty bitty trailer, but between me and my nieghbor we manged to get what lumber we need.
 Setting the frame, was a challenge both for setting things level and square
 All of a sudden the cavernous space seems cluttered and crowded with all the participants there.
 I have (not so) cheap labour who is helping me out, and its great to spend time together!


Wanting the space to be heated for our long winters, insulation was a must!






 Of course some of us are trying to get some SERIOUS WORK done around here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...