Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fun and Frolic!

 Wow, where did the summer go? For that matter where did the last 17 years go? This past weekend we just dropped off my daughter at University. She is not far away and we will be able to see each other lots, but I will miss seeing her infectious smile each and everyday.



















The summer flew by with the family following Jeff out to Beach nationals where they tied for made it as far as the quarter finals. Followed by a little Fillmore Camping in Jasper!




















Work continues on the interior, at a slow pace perhaps but progress none the less. This weekend I was working on installing some blind panels. The first one was in the bedroom/bench area where I have a retractable duct for the furnace heat that attaches to a blanket. The second is in the bathroom. A blind space where the plumbing runs.



















The hardware I found for attaching is simple in design. Place part one of the retainers on the stable component (the framework). Then attach the red marking plates. Press the panel in place and score the panel.



















Then on the backside of the panel, countersink part two of the retainer clip, and...
 Pop, pop, pop, things click into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...