Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Clear Sailing?


A few posts ago, we finished the metal inlay portion of the crib table. Now after much anticipation I want/need to cover the inlay with a clear acrylic.
Super exciting, and nerve wracking all at the same time. If something goes south, there is no recourse and all the hard work could be lost.
A slow bleed. Although I made a kick ass frame with enough silicone to float a boat. I still managed a small leak. This could mean as little as just a loss of some depth of the acrylic pour, to the ruining of the underside cribbage board.


There is not much I can do now, I SHOULD just sit tight and let it run it's course.
In the mean time I will distract myself with some new toys that came.I love the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...