Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lots of work with nothing to show

I've had a good weekend. Lots of family activity, lots of bus activity, lots of sunshine. As I mentioned in the last post, I spent some time learning heating and cooling options. Then made some progress in removing the last of the interior tear out.....(careful never say never)....

Here is the interior after I had to remove all the interior window frames
n
And last but not least I removed the big ol' LP tank mounted underneath. My plan is moving to a much more efficient and multi functional heating system that runs on diesel.....more info TBA!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...