Friday, January 21, 2011

Big Daddy

I am sad to say that not much, if anything, has happened with Fillmore or his related and scattered parts here in Bragg.I would love to use the excuse that it has been too cold, it could be argued that -25C with a windchill to -30C makes work more difficult or impossible, but from growing up in the north we all know you can dress for the weather and create a warm(ish) work space with tarps and heat. No the real reason is simply life. Busy at work, busy with kids, tying to have a balance between real and bus life.



After the last fiasco with the Mikita angle grinder, I decided to go back to my mantra..."you get what you pay for". So I decided, after returning the obviously defective blue one, to buck up and pay the extra monies and get the DeWalt heavy duty grinder, this thing feels like a machine gun, it's the Big Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...