Saturday, January 15, 2011

One step at a time

 Well Christmas was great. It was fantastic to have a lot of the family here and from Fillmore's perspective we got a fair bit of work done. But alas all good things must come to an end....New Years came and went, Monday morning brought a new week at the office, and thus work on the bus came to a screeching halt.


So when I got the opportunity I got at the frame on the diff outside, And away we go-start cutting!


I got about this far, and then my trusty angle grinder-a wee little 41/2" DeWalt....
Kicked the bucket. The picture doesn't do things justice but the gears on the bigger wheel are almost flat. I had been noticing the running of the grinder was rougher and rougher over the years but finally it kicked the bucket.
The good news is that Apple Hydraulics finished rebuilding the shocks for Fillmore!!

Here they are before....


Here they are after.....so shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...