Monday, June 4, 2012

Tick Tock

Who forces time is pushed back by time; who yields to time finds time on his side.  
~The Talmud


The time has come, time has flown, time passes us by. The passage of time is a funny thing in our culture. We (partly) measure our success and failures in time . We relate to each other in time, we understand things relative to time. In stages of our lives we want to time to speed up or slow down. Time waits for now man, Time is  money. I wish we had more time...


Hurry up and wait, hurry up and wait.


Time has passed again, as always. And yet again I find myself reminiscing about what has transpired in the last year. Some good, some bad, one ugly. I had a goal of getting Fillmore on the road for The Grey Owl....although we came close, he's not ready for a serious road test let alone an epic journey. No friends as Mick Jagger said many times.."Time is on my side...yes it is!"
So I will take my time and enjoy the journey. As such my annual journey to Manitoba starts tomorrow, so Fillmore gets to sleep in for a  while, he gets some well deserved time off.


Tick
         Tock
                  Tick
                          Tock




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...