Friday, October 5, 2012

Not just a pretty face...

 OK I'm going bonkers, stir crazy, I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin. I have thought over the years that I was a laid back easy goin' guy who can just chill with a cool/hot drink and read a book. Or have a nap, or simply just sit and listen to the wind in the trees...

 But who am I kidding. I can't sit still much longer than looking at the pictures in the latest issue of hot rodder magazine before I feel like I am wasting time. So for me to sit around and do nothing for 2 weeks is driving me UP THE WALL!!
My vision is improving, and my risk of a secondary bleed becomes less and less with each passing day. Today I decided that I could do something. I would not be lifting anything heavier than a set of tin snips. I would wear eye protection like you have never seen before. And the job is low impact and requires little physical effort and time.
 Pretty sexy full coverage eye wear huh?....check out that devil eye!
 I decided after much deliberation that I would place some LED side markers. Very simple job, just measure trace and cut
The install was a piece of cake, the wiring is pre-done by Chris and Bryce last time. So it's a quick and easy plug and play....no blood-no foul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...