Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Soooooooooo close...

When Randy comes out to work on Fillmore he drives from quite a distance to come and be frustrated by this old school challenge. So I'm a little careful about ribbing him too hard in case he gets pissed off and I loose my side kick! Sometimes Randy shows up on his motor cycle, sometimes his convertible, and sometimes he brings his big wheels.
On Friday I was moving my quad out of the garage to get at the welder, I really didn't park right beside him on purpose...it just kinda happened this way.
 I wonder which one is bigger ?
It's here! It's here! My new Hydraulic pump finally arrived. The bad news was is was supposed to come 2 days earlier but Fed Ex screwed up and it wasn't shipped overnight like we had ordered. The good news is that because of that I didn't get dinged for expedited shipping....or shipping at all!!
Jeff was eager to help out, so he threw on some coveralls and we pulled the side panel to the chute.



We were moving along, and then...stumped. One of my fittings is the wrong size. Being that we had missed the open hours I had to wait....stumped by a $3.50 part.....ARRRRRRRG, so close to an extended test run!



Nothing a little Pinot Noir won't fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...