Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Ohhhhhh its been a good week. 
Fillmore is home, aaannnnnnnnnd.....

He passed his OoPSI and we quickly insured him and got him Registered! So Fillmore is officially street legal!!





















Something worth a celebratory drink! 
Nothing says Congrats like bubbly alcohol!  


All the while Jeff and his buddy Pete, with the motivation from a birthday present from Randy
start themselves on a journey of discovery of their boyhood.


Meanwhile I thought it might be time for a little one on one celebrating with my sweetheart...

She looks so hot with a power tool in the bus!

.
.
.
.
.
What? How did you think we'd celebrate?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...