Sunday, June 21, 2015

Somedays are better than others

Every day can't be a perfect day. Athletes have good games and bad. Singers have days when they are in the magical zone and others when every single note is hard work. With Fillmore it is the same. Some days are easy and full of progress, and others seem to be like running in molasses.

Here Fillmore patiently awaits his turn at the A/C place-Polar Mobility. They did a great job, but even great jobs need to be tweaked. And so.....I wait
And while I wait, I "play" as Michelle calls it....or as I like to consider it I engage in product familiarization.
And planning.....yes that is scotch.
Finally after what seems like forever, Fillmore is back home. After the trip to Polar he went to Old Fluid Power (Hydraulics) to help me once and for all(god help me for saying that) get the issues with the cooling system figured. On the trip home he ran nicely about 180, then when put to work on the hills it popped up to 205ish.


Now I was ecstatic to get back at Fillmore after what seemed like such a long hiatus.....Michelle didn't seem to be quite as enthused as I was when I asked her to come out and have some input about furnace duct position planning.















But she patiently sat and if not enthusiastically then definitively gave her opinions.

Small progress but the forward and aft main lines for the furnace are through the floor. As cabinetry gets built the lines will be spit and re directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...