Thursday, January 28, 2010

Never to proud to take advise.

So my good buddy Harold, one of the motivators for creating the blog, gently said to me...."I noticed you like wearing your dental masks while you work, you might want to consider getting a respirator from Rona there really quite efficient and pretty economical." This is city councillor talk, to translate..." You cheap bas#&%d, quit stealing masks from work and spend a few bucks on a proper mask so you don't die from lead poisoning or emphysema!"
This is for you Safety Harold.

Ahhh yes, another day another layer....or five. This is the bumper rail from the side of the bus. I had to remove it in it's entirety to get the panel I wanted to pull off. So (of course) I stripped it down to the bare metal and gave her a coat of rust inhibitor paint. I was amazed at how many different colors this girl has....5 as far as I can see, although I think the very first layer is a base/primer coat.

Moose Mountain General Store in Bragg Creek is a wonderfull little small town hardware store. You always assume they do not have what you want and then are surprised when it's there! Even aftrer all these years I still surprise myself. Sometimes you even find little treasures in there too!!

It now hangs proudly in the ice fishing/body work shed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...