Saturday, May 30, 2020

Gift of time

The Pandemic has taken many things from many people some it's been a job or income, for others its been simply convenience of day to day living. Always trying to find a silver lining, I came to the realization (very early) is that this pandemic has given me a gift of time with my family. As both of my kids prepare to fly the coop, I became acutely aware that to put the world on pause and mandate everyone to stay home has been something I will never regret. The lack of a paycheck and the deepening line of credit yes, but time with the fam? Never
Stage three of the rear crib cabinet continues, with the main frame made it is time for the drawer
Which means yet another curved drawer front, another press
Another bout of laminating and clamping....
But the end result I was quite tickled with, I really like how the flowof the curves turned out!
While the end of march brought tonnes of snow, it also brought opportunity to get out and enjoy the fun
And warm enough temps that mid morning coffee on the deck was a treat
Unfortunately my Covid beard had to go. Although my office was shut down.....it really wasn't. I still had to provide emergent care, so the beard comes off for propper mask fit
Exciting news, the CNC work on the table is done and we now have it back in the shop
I am hopeful for many enjoyable games on this puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...