Monday, July 13, 2020

Beauty

After the discovery of the warping of the crib table I needed time to process the problem. I needed to figure out what went wrong and what ,if anything, could I do differently. So in my way, I put the problem on the shelf, on the proverbial back burner to let it simmer and reduce the issue to a smaller more manageable issue. What better way to mull things over than to sit in the screened in porch with a hot cup of joe and ponder.
 
Really it a wonderful way to pass an hour....but I can't sit still for much more than that. Thank fully I had another shared project with my lovely daughter. You may remember a previous post where Anna and I milled some slabs from Applewood from a tree limb that came from her grandparents house



Well, we worked away at making a jewelry box, a little keepsake that she will have , that no one, no where in the world will have.
A beautiful little piece, she did fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...