Monday, June 7, 2021

A step up

I know that this will drive some purists through the roof, but I have finished (are you ever really finished?) the rear ladder install. Lots of finicky fine tuning but in the end the ladder performs well and no deflection of the bus skin under load.



And believe me I'm some good load!


All the while Jeff continues on with the bumper fab on the truck. Some intricate bends and challenging welds, but things are looking great.



Anna, who now lives in the area of my office, came by for a lunch time visit. I am graetful for such wonderful women in my life!
 


Michelle, not to be left out of the fun in the sun, convinced her boy to teach her to drive a skid steer while he was working at our place. He ws both thrilled and terrified 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...