Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Please stand by...

This may be my last post for a little while. We leave for Vancouver on Friday morning to go catch a few events at the Olympics. Men's Hockey and Women' Aerials!


This is a pic of the flashing of the front wheel well after sandblasting.

I couple of posts ago I talked about having to address the floor because I broke all my drill bits. Well this is it. Now I'm in the process of stripping all the rubber seals that are on the frame rails under the old plywood. Not an easy task...until I discovered my air chisel again!!:)

I removed the door and just started to strip it down....how can you break a firkin Phillips screw driver bit....I mean really?...REALLY???

And of course no project would be complete with out the need for some sort of specialty seal. This is a simple weather strip for the door. I have a pretty good idea where I can get this.

So unless I am wrong, so long fr now...we'll see you in a week or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...