Monday, February 15, 2010

A stripper...my parents will be so proud.

After so many years of University, who would have thought I would end up being a stripper....a paint stripper. Sorry I couldn't help it.

Yesterday I spent some time doing a variety of things out there. Michelle laughed and said it looked like I had created my very own weather system. At one point she looked out and all she saw was a huge cloud of dust emanating from the bus. It was just me stripping pant from the dash. Luckily I have my respirator so my lungs are still in tact!
a
You'd think I was a raven with how taken I am by the shiny metal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...