Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you all get a chance to give your squeeze a squeeze today! I know I will...or I will try...she's not too receptive when I stink like bus.:)
OK where were we.... oh yes blasting and a mess. Well as I said in my last post, the blaster works but it makes a mess. I used some crushed walnut shells to strip the paint off the small round disk in the last post and boy look at the mess from such a small job. The media is still usable, so I decided to make a blasting booth for the shop.

Not a work of Michelangelo but it will work. I plan to line the inside with some of the scrap metal from the removed bus body.

So that is the good news...something accomplished. The bad news is that on further inspection I found some rust on the bottom of the door. Not real bad but....now I have to figure out what to do.

A bit by the hinge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...