Wednesday, April 7, 2010

There is beauty all around us.

You don't have to look far to see the beauty in the world. It can be the sunrise, the sunset, the dew on the morning grass or the clippings from a set of brand new pneumatic sheers. Yes my friends there is beauty all around us.

When I arrived home from Guatemala, I found the window frames from my good friend Randy, nicely arranged in a box looking quite sharp I might add. In a follow up email he said... "So I guess the state the bus is in right now is the worst she's going to get huh?".
Yes, yes....like an oil painting sometimes things look worse right before they start to look better. I sincerely hope that the state the bus is in right now is the worst she looks......but like James Bonds said...'Never say never'

Having said that we are finally in the stage of putting things back on as opposed to taking them off


Here we are cutting the new passenger side front body panel

Ron drilled all the holes and I did a dry fit when I got back, and she fits like a glove.
More to follow....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...