Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm back....!!

Wow, what an adventure. I've been away for two weeks. The first week was in Guatemala, volunteering for a group called Dentistry for all. I've been a supporter of the group for a number of years but this was my first opportunity to go do some of the dentistry myself. What an opportunity. It feels good to do some good in the world. A small drop in the bucket, I know, but a rainstorm is nothing more than a collection of raindrops.

Of course I have not had computer access(or very minimal anyway) but there are some photos of recent bus activity (pripr to my leaving)that I need to post.

Theses are the equivalent of the 1957 Chevy big fins at the back. These are my little wings. Nothing more than the rear of the body curving in and the SS fluting staying strait. The red dot are not lights but simply reflectors. I have yet to take them apart and see if I can salvage them.

Simple in design but they have a great look at night.

Of course underneath is like a tourist in south America, looks like he's peeling and uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...