Saturday, August 21, 2010

Finally back to the task at hand!

So there has been quite a delay in postings, but last week was a family week, this past week was "getting back into the swing of things" week. But I did manage to get a few hours a few evenings to do some window work.

After some clean up of the frames(Randy's handiwork) I have been putting the pieces back together. Window panes into rubber channel, channel and glass into frame,schlegal into frame, and then all sealed with the manufactured seals!

The final step of the process was placing the exterior seal.

Not bad, they look quite attractive If I do say so myself.

The cradle and block are ready for the visit from the Mechanic. The goal will be mounting the engine in the cradle and then see if we have time for a dry fit in the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...