Friday, August 6, 2010

Exciting!!


So I had Been wrestling with the question of who should help me with the engine swap. I had two options. John the mobile mechanic, great guy, will come to the house and we'll do all the work right here. A great opportunity for me to learn if I want. The second option is the local garage, another good option, more of a drop it off and come back it's done kinda thing. But good after the fact help if need be too. Well after a chat with the local garage, I got the feeling that they can definitely do it....in Sept....or late Sept...or maybe October. But they also said that if I went another way they still would be there for me if there was trouble down the road. Both are great options...but th opportunity to learn is greater with John....and he does air brakes too!
So, John is coming in the morning to pull the old engine and tranny out!! Should be fun!!
I'll take lots of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...