Thursday, August 12, 2010

Clean up

So it's been awhile since I had a post. But then it's been a while since I have worked on the bus. I did a couple of hours a couple of days ago, but I promised myself that although I was on holidays....that didn't mean that I could spend all the time on the bus....my family might divorce me!
So it's been slow on the bus front but great on the family activity front!

Today the bad news was that it rained for a good chunk of the day, the good news is that I had a chance to "bus it"

You have seen this picture from the last post I think, but it kind of gives you a good 'before' idea of the cradle

Given the poor weather forecast, I darted out early before the troupes got out of bed, and went and sandblasted the engine cradle.

Then after a little monkeying around I gave it a real good slathering of....?...Yup POR-15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...