Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little lady touch.

 There are many ways to show affection. A squeeze of the hand, a kiss on the cheek, or a great big bear hug.

 But nothing says " I love you" more than your child carrying a 3 tonne jack stand!

  Seriously, I coerced Anna into helping me with the bus this afternoon. Which really meant my timing was spot on. She had called all her friends and they were unavailable for a play date, she already spent the last couple of hours sewing, and we had already did the weekly dump run that morning...so with options being scarce...she happily jumped at the chance to help with Fillmore.
When she found out what we were doing her trepidation melted away and she was all in. Building wood boxes in the workshop was, in her mind, better (or safer) than welding or grinding outside.
 Michelle thought this was hilarious. I don't know it just seemed practical to me. I took a page out of Mr. Canoe-head and we minimized the number of trips from the shop to the shelter.
Boxes and tanks in place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...