Thursday, May 5, 2011

My little bun head

So, I won't be working on the bus this weekend. Anna is once again in a dance competition. That by itself is a good enough reason not to be selfish and stay home to work on Fillmore. To add icing to this cake,  Saturday is Michelle's birthday and then Sunday is Mother's day! Soooooooooo, my neanderthal male brain was able to see that if I was to stay home I might as well move in to Fillmore to live because although there is not heat in the bus, if I missed this weekend....it would be very cold in my house.
While I am away Randy, bless him, has offered to come and work away on Fillmore. I wonder if I can get him to take photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...