Monday, August 22, 2011

Pickin' up the pieces.

Well this Friday was a great day, sunshine and my boy with me to hunt and gather. We took off to Calgary to get some of the necessary pieces for the weekend. The gas tanks were ready, I had them modified so that I can bridge the two tanks with each other. Now I can fill up both tanks from either side, and I don't have to worry about cross over switches to go from one tank to the next. 


The tanks look all shiny and new. I had them place a new larger pick up from one end so the Diesel line will fit.
Here is the nozzle that I placed once I finally had the tank in place.
My communication pipe, I haven't done it yet but I will support the pipe so it doesn't bounce about.
Here's the fuel filter and the new pick up.
I also went and got a new battery this is Goliath-1400 cranking amps! I think that should do it on a cold day! I have a battery 'well' that this fits in like a glove....but I have to redistribute some 'things' first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...