Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bump and Grind

Last post, which was last week, Randy was working on the bumper. I worked on the shifter. As the week went on I had the opportunity to play a little more with the bumper.

As I was circling the rig I noticed something looked a miss on the passenger side rear bumper. You can see that the bumper didn't follow the contour of the skirt.


 Looking at the drivers side you can see how nicely it follows the lines. It meant I had to remove the bumper (7 times) and try a new set of spacers and positions. 







 

Eventually, I got it.









I had planned on a big day this past Friday, Randy was coming over, I had a list of things I wanted to get done. Chris, the mechanic from Montana is coming on Monday so I wanted to get things ready......but tragedy struck....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...