Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter break


It's been a dry spell for the last month with Fillmore, but like the feeling you get when March morphs into April.....I feel things are a changing. Last night Randy and I moved Fillmore from one garage to a second. The later being "Standens" a long time local heavy duty spring shop. I'm having the springs refurbished and bushings replaced. They were excited to see such an old project back on the road. While I was inside doing the paperwork you could see a few of the guys walking around Fillmore kicking the tires and having a peak.
I sincerely hope that I do not turn out like the Easter bunny and get a surprise I am not expecting here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...