Monday, March 25, 2013

UUUUUUUGH!



Oh boy, the waiting game is driving me nuts. My issue is I'm Mr. Nice guy, I need to be the squeaky wheel. I took Fillmore in to the city to have some work done. My mistake was saying to the shop owner that this was a restoration project and when he can get to it would be great. Bad decision. Its been 3 weeks and today I called to be the squeaky wheel, and nothing has been done.
So I am facilitating the process, I am going down there Wednesday night to move Fillmore to another yard to get the leaf springs refurbished, then I'll take it back to the original shop with a strict timeline.
Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...