Monday, March 4, 2013

Snow Day


There is something fairly therapeutic about a snow day. You can lounge around, drink a pot of coffee and feel totally justified because you can't go anywhere. Sunday was a day like that. I was to be in the city for a rehersal, Michelle was to be at a baby shower, the kids in various directions from there. As it turned out we woke to a bunch of snow, and it was still coming down. All of our respective events were cancelled, and we all just squirrelled away and did "stuff".
Being that Fillmore was still in the city, I turned to cleaning up the shop.
It started with a general clean up, but then I decided to tackle a job I had been thinking about all winter. Granted it has been a mild winter thus far so the priority for this was low. But when opportunity knocks!!
I have two fairly large insulated tarps. I had been using them by throwing them over the bus when I was working on it in cold conditions. But now my plan was to hoist it up the the roof to the bus shelter.
I was in my happy place CBC radio on, puttering around. It was great I was so relaxed that when Michelle started to clear the drive way I didn't even feel guilty! I Tell ya there is nothing sexier than a girl and a John Deer

At the end of the day Fillmore's Hangout is ready for him to come back home. Now I just wait......wait for the results of the safety inspection......I'm having a funny feeling about this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...