Monday, June 10, 2013

SNAFU

 So there I was enjoying the joy of unexpected Sunday sunshine on my face on a day when the weather man said we had severe thunderstorm watch in effect. One of the other relatively minor requirements in order to comply with the inspection, is that I need to have a high beam indicator light on the dash. Although there is a turn signal indicator light on the turn signal switch on  the steering column, I need to have a more distinct and separate light for each direction.
 So with CBC softly playing in the back ground I tore the dash apart and did some rewiring.
 A lovely blue LED high beam indicator light, and finalized the wiring for two similar indicators in a soft amber. All I had to do was drill 3 holes of 9/16"....... just three little holes...

Once again Fillmore wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...