Saturday, December 28, 2013

Putting up walls

Usually putting up walls is a bad thing, meaning your shutting someone or everyone out,but in this case it's a good thing. It means I get to see the beginnings of what is to come. I have put the interior window skins in place and with the help of Ron, we got a healthy start on the wall boards.
First order of business was tracing the wheel wells. Taking a page from log home building(thank you McIvors) I created a make shift scribe.
Apply the kiss rule and don't get too serious.
Turned out well. We created a template to modify the boards on both the driver and passenger sides and then started to work our way back.

 For one, the smell of fresh cut wood in the air as opposed to metal shavings makes Michelle happy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...