Monday, December 30, 2013

Cut and paste

We very soon ran into our next "issue" There were places where the supports between vertical members was......bulky folded over thick sheet metal. The biggest problem was it was sitting proud by at least an inch. So I decided to modify.....again!









Just like computer work really, cut and paste
A little running in and out, cutting-fitting, fitting-cutting.
 I decided to take advantage of our mild Alberta weather and work outside in the +5C weather
 All said and done things turned out the way we had hoped.

In the evening we had friends pop over to celebrate the season....and Randy's birthday. What better way than a little spin in Fillmore!




2 comments:

  1. Greetings! I owned your bus for fourteen years, and know a fair amount about its history... I have several photos I can share with you if interested. Glad to see it is in the hands of someone who will love it. Looks like you are going to create a masterpiece... Cheers,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert! I would love top touch base with you. Drop me a line if you would at: jbsinclair@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...