Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Change

Man, sometimes I think way too much. I have a thought and the next thing I know it's spinning out of control. The thought turns to a statement that turns into a rant and then a political/religious/humanitarian stand on the state of affairs in the world. Who do I think I am Ric Mercer?

My point is that things really change when we draw lines, and when people have the courage to not just talk about it but do it. I am sparing you the geo political rant, suffice to  say that for this blog...
Keep it lite, keep it bright


I was thrilled at how spectacular Fillmore looks with a plain white base coat, now with the graphic layout help of my dear sister in law, Adele, it was time to create change again and draw lines.
Dale for PET Auto body was super patient with me. For a self proclaimed articulate guy, I felt like I was a bumbling idiot when it came to expressing what I wanted. But with the help of the graphic layout from Adele, and my grunts and groans about where I wanted things to be, we made real progress.












Earlier this week they sent paint spray cards over to my office, and am I ever glad they did. What I thought was the color I wanted , when sprayed out on a larger surface was not what I have in my minds eye. So back the paint chips....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...