Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year!


 I think it's safe to say there are some years you can't forget, the year I turned 16, the year I met my wife, the year(s) my kids were born...and then there are some years you would like to forget, you know you could just check off the box of been there done that and don't go back there again. 2014 was one of those years.
Thankfully we are on to bigger and better things now, two great ways to start the new year. First I went skiing! Yes you heard me. I was skiing in Golden with the family and it was great. The snow conditions were no hell but I was just happy to be out there and working the old muscles.Second bit of good news was word that Fillmore had the base paint applied!
Here he was rolling into the paint booth.



It's amazing how a little paint can change your whole perception.

I will go down to the paint shop this friday to finalize the blue and accent strip color.

Things are coming together!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...