Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Do these lines make my butt look fat?

A loaded question when coming from a loved one, but safe from Fillmore....
 I want to have more to report, I am eager...no I am hungry for more to tell...but alas there is no meat on these bones. A meagre bowl of rock soup today I am afraid.
On the positive side of the equation...less time working on Fillmore means more time having intellectual stimulating conversations with my kids!!

 Before



Here are some pics of some changes we made to the rear lines on Fillmore. The top edge comes in higher and accentuates the curves of the hind end.
Although you can't see it in these shots it also helps to balance the front and back in profile.
The autobody shop is big but also busy. There are vehicles everywhere so getting a good profile shot is tough.
As for the front (Robert) we are re configuring the transition from horizontal to vertical,using a curve with a bigger radius. More pics on Friday(hopefully)



 After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...