Monday, July 31, 2017

Summertime...


 And the livin' is easy...
Time marches on, Fillmore made a short but epic trip to the top of moose mountain for the season ender of scotch club. I was the host and therefor DD because I opted to change the venue and make the season finale a road trip.
 The kids are busy doing their thing, Anna is in Tanzania, Jeff is working and fixing his car




















 And playing Volleyball....

 Just for the record, all you hockey parents out there, as I sit in the sun, lake side and apply another coat of sunscreen while I sip my iced cappuccino...I feel for you and your frostbite when you are at the rink....
 Meanwhile, the shop marches on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...